If you have a Facebook for your business, or even for yourself, you may have noticed that the url address to get to your page is long and has a bunch of numbers. What you need is a shorter, easier to remember address.
For example, the Facebook address for Neighborhood Image is www.facebook.com/neighborhoodimage.
So how do you get you this super special address? It’s easy.
- Log into Facebook and go to your page.
- Click on the button that says “Edit Page” (up near the top, right-hand corner) and you should see a bunch of options.
- Click on “Basic Information” on the left-hand side.
- You should see an option in the middle of the page that says “Username”.
- Click on the option and go through the options to get your new, shorter, easy to remember, address to your Facebook page.
A couple notes – You must have at least 25 “Likes” to your page before you can claim a custom address. Also, be sure about the name, because once you have chosen a name, it is yours for life. There is no way to change it (at least for now).
Let us know if you have any questions and we’ll do our best to help you out.