Below are some of our favorite stories that we’ve run across the past week. Info includes Facebook for restaurants, emailing newsletters, cyber-loafing, and more. As always, we’d love to get your feedback and questions.
- 13 Best Practices for Restaurants on Facebook
Tips for restaurants when using Facebook (and really any online media). Some of the ideas will be uncomfortable, but they are all sound.
- Email Newsletters: Best Practices for Small Businesses
It may seem old school at this point, but newsletters can still be effective.
- Six Keyboard Shortcuts Every Computer User Should Know
Keyboard shortcuts rule. We use them a lot around here and are always surprised by how many people do not. To learn the basic cut, copy, and paste, which I use constantly, click here.
- Facebook Posting Techniques that Really Work
Based on a study, this story has tips for businesses on the what and when of posting to Facebook.
- Why Cyberloafing is Good For You–And For Your Boss
Feeling guilty about checking your favorite online sites during work? Find out why you shouldn’t worry.